Cool Dynamic has specialized staff that covers every sector of its activity (Technical Department, Procurement Department, Sales Department and Service Department). Our company’s workshop consists of highly qualified HVAC engineers with many years of experience and knowledge of the field, while it is supported by professional equipment and means of transport for the immediate and efficient provision of technical support.
Our many years of experience in the field of service enable us to immediately meet the needs of our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Specifically:
- Worldwide Service
- Prompt and accurate troubleshooting
- Installation upgrade and Freon conversion to new ecological ones
- After-sales support from Specialized Technicians
- Problem solving expertise
- Repair and reconditioning of reciprocating and screw compressors
- Highly trained and certified HVAC Engineers
- Finding and repairing losses
- Extensive knowledge in Refrigerants and Oils
- The largest stock in Europe of spare parts and compressors, all ready for delivery
- 24-Hour support and technical solutions at (+30) 2104014928, (+30) 2104001263
In the Maritime sector we meet the needs of our customers immediately when requested and provide by contract a monthly regular and preventive check, ensuring the safe and correct operation of the vessels’ Refrigeration facilities (A/C Main, Provision System, ECR Unit, Galley Unit and Dehumidifiers).
At the same time, with the ready-to-deliver large stock of compressors and spare parts that we have, we are able to propose immediate and effective solutions for all your problems.
Since 2008, we have been undertaking Freon Conversions in accordance with the international regulations, from R22 to new ecological refrigerants. In total we have performed over 2,500 Freon Conversions, in various installations, in the Maritime Sector. After the completion of work in each installation, the company provides customers with a certificate for the replacement of Freon, certificates of good operation, certificates of Air Quality and certificates of Temperature and Pressure.